Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 2-4
- ¼ lb Okra
- 2-3 thai chili
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 shallot (diced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
- Cut okra in halves (longways)
- Dice shallot & mince your garlic
- On a pan, heat oil on med-high heat
- Throw in garlic & shallot first and cook until translucent/golden brown.
- Add in Okra
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, thai chilis & water in a small bowl & add to pan.
- Cook until Okra is soft then serve.
*Using scissors to cut up your thai chili is best*
Recipe is quick to make, easy & delicious. Great to serve as a side dish to your protein!
Hope you enjoy!