Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Serving Size: 2-4
Ingredients for the Shrimp:
- ½ lb Shrimp
- 2 teaspoon white pepper
- ⅓ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup water
For the walnuts:
- ½ cup walnuts
- ⅓ sugar
- oil to cover the bottom of the pan
For the sauce:
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat up a pan of oil on low-medium heat.
- Add ⅓ cup sugar and melt.
- Add walnuts until they’re all evenly coated. Turn off heat and set aside.
*NOTE*: Walnuts are optional.
- Mix cornstarch, white pepper & water with shrimp. Coat evenly.
- On Medium-High heat on a pan, add enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- When oil is heated, add in the shrimp and fry until golden brown.
While frying, mix the ingredients for the sauce on the side in a medium sized bowl.
- When shrimp is golden brown, toss it into the sauce mixture. Move it into a plate.
- Place caramelized walnuts on top and it’s ready to serve!
This recipe is super quick and easy to make. I hope you all enjoy ♥
Thanks for reading and I hope you learned lots!